If you plan to switch to natural Henna dyeing, this article will show you how simple it is. It may seem troublesome to prepare and apply Bio Henna by yourself. However we would like you to try and discover that you can do it ! The effects of natural henna are worth every minute of your time – healthy, soft, shiny and thick hair. After all, each of us wants beautiful and healthy hair. Below you can find step by step procedure how to prepare and apply Bio Henna. Find out how simple it is! :
- Open the Bio Henna can. Inside it you will find powdered herbs in a sachet, gloves and a shower cap.
- Pour the powdered herbs into any dish (it may be a glass or ceramic bowl) and add warm water (about 50 ° C), mixing so that a thick paste is formed. (remember that it should not be too watery or too thick, because later you will put the paste on hair – it should not run off the hair!).
- Mix until the paste is homogeneous and without lumps (mix it with a spoon or even an old toothbrush).
- Leave the mixture to cool.
- Now, it is the time to wash your hair with shampoo (it is very important that you do not use shampoo with harsh chemicals as SLS / SLES / ALS, so that Bio Henna properly bonds with the hair keratin). After washing, dry your hair with a towel.
- Put on protective gloves that were in a can, so as not to get your hands dirty.
- Start spreading the cooled Bio Henna on your hair evenly and thoroughly covering all hair. You can do it with your fingers!
- When you put all Bio Henna paste on hair cover your hair with a cap which you find in the Bio Henna can. Remember that henna should not cool down on the hair, so the best way is to put on a wool cap on your polastic cap. This will prevent heat loss.
- Leave henna for two hours (it can also take longer, then Bio Henna will bind better with the hair keratin). You can experiment with henna timing ! Sometimes the longer the better!
- After 2 hours, wash off Bio Henna with warm water. Water only! It is very important that you do not use shampoo, conditioners or hair styling for 48 hours! This is extremely important if you do not want the color to be washed off immediately.
Remember that in the case of Bio Henna the final color on the hair will appear two days after coloring!
During every following use of natural henna you will be gaining more and more practice! It is not difficult, and what is more important will provide you with great effect on our hair! Using henna on your hair in later applications will make next layer of Bio Henna applied to the hair, so you will notice the increasingly deepening of the color.
With Orientana natural cosmetics you can easily switch to natural coloring and your hair will love it! You will quickly notice the positive effects of applying herbal blends on your hair.